Daily Scheduled Flights
Thunder Airlines is proud to offer daily flights servicing the James Bay coast and Timmins! Now it is easier and more convenient than ever to get to and from your northern destination.
Timmins, Moosonee, Fort Albany, Kashechewan, and Attawapiskat are served northbound and southbound daily, and we are proud to be the only carrier to offer direct flights between Timmins and Attawapiskat.
Flight 600 Operates Monday to Friday
|Attawapiskat||11:30 am||11:55 am|
|Kashechewan||12:10 pm||12:30 pm|
|Fort Albany||12:35 pm||12:55 pm|
|Moosonee||1:20 pm||1:45 pm|
Flight 700 Operates Monday to Friday
|Moosonee||12:15 pm||12:45 pm|
|Fort Albany||1:10 pm||1:30 pm|
|Kashechewan||1:35 pm||1:55 pm|
|Attawapiskat||2:10 pm||2:30 pm|
Flight 500/505 Operates Saturday and Sunday – (Effective April 15th, 2017)
|Moosonee||11:15 am||11:45 am|
|Fort Albany||12:10 pm||12:25 pm|
|Kashechewan||12:30 pm||12:45 pm|
|Attawapiskat||1:00 pm||1:15 pm|
|Kashechewan||1:30 pm||1:50 pm|
|Fort Albany||1:50 pm||2:05 pm|
|Moosonee||2:30 pm||3:00 pm|
|Moosonee||9:15 am||9:45 am|
|Peawanuck||11:45 am||12:15 pm|
|Moosonee||2:15 pm||2:45 pm|
HST is included in all prices. Listed prices reflect one-way tickets.
The new Thunder Passes allows customers to pre-purchase 11 one-way flight passes for the price of 10 for specific flight segments and come in specific denominations:
- Timmins / Moosonee
- Timmins / Fort Albany
- Timmins / Kashechewan
- Timmins / Attawapiskat
- Moosonee / Fort Albany
- Moosonee / Kashechewan
- Moosonee / Attawapiskat
- Fort Albany / Attawapiskat
Certain restrictions apply as follows:
- The “Thunder Pass” is payable in full at the time of purchase;
- The “Thunder Pass” is valid for one year from the date of purchase; unused flight passes will expire one year after the original date of purchase and will have no value;
- All travel must be completed within one year from the original date of purchase;
- The “Thunder Pass” is valid for the purchasing individual plus two other individuals that must be designated at the time of purchase. Change of designated individuals is not allowed;
- The “Thunder Pass” may be combined with other one-way flight segments when travel plans change. IE: A person who has a Timmins / Moosonee “Thunder Pass” and wishes to travel Timmins to Fort Albany will pay only the Moosonee to Fort Albany one-way fare.
- The “Thunder Pass” may be used for flights segments that have a lesser value. i.e. A Timmins / Moosonee “Thunder Pass” may be used for travel for Moosonee to Fort Albany but not for Moosonee to Attawapiskat. No credit is given for any unused portion of any flight pass.
- The “Thunder Pass” may not be combined with any other promotions.
- Standard baggage rules apply.
Reservation Changes / Cancellations / No-Shows
Up to 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time:
- First itinerary change or cancellation is complimentary per one-way flight segment. Subsequent changes or cancellation will be assessed a $50.00 administration fee. Administration fees must be paid prior to using the next “Thunder Pass” flight segment.
Within 48 hours of schedule departure time:
- All changes or cancellations will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. Administration fees must be paid prior to using the next Thunder Pass flight segment.
A No-Show passenger is defined as;
- Any passenger who cancels less than 1 hour prior to scheduled flight time, or;
- Any passenger who is late for check-in and is not able to be boarded (check-in closes 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure), or;
- Any passenger who does not present themselves for check-in.
No-Show passengers will forfeit the Thunder Pass one-way flight segment and that portion of their “Thunder Pass” will have no value.